perl-asp mailing list archives

From Thanos Chatziathanassiou <tcha...@arx.gr>
Subject and now for something completely different...
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:22:41 GMT
I shipped an apache-asp based project to a (new) client who was at a bit
of a loss when reviewing the source.
Since few people can really use vi the way it's meant, I had hacked
around version 0.18 of geany's - well scintilla's - LexHTML to provide
decent syntax highlighting for html+asp-perl+javascript.

It is quite horrible in its innards since I just replaced most php stuff
with perl and thus kept it for internal use thus far, but I'm providing
a link here in case anyone's interested.

http://public.arx.net/~thanos/geany-0.18-asp-perl.tar.xz

I am still half-way implementing it right in geany 1.22 and when that
happens, I will send it in for merging with geany proper. Still, if you
don't need php at all and you like geany, it's half-decent.

Best Regards,
Thanos Chatziathanassiou