perl-asp mailing list archives

From Josh Chamas <j...@chamas.com>
Subject Replay: Apache-ASP 2.62 Released
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:10:16 GMT
Hi All,

We have some good news here!  Greg Youngblood has been promoted to be
co-maintainer of Apache::ASP, and has publishing rights for CPAN/PAUSE.  The
original 2.62 release has been replublished to CPAN and is available immediately.

Shaking off the monolithic contribution model, Greg also nicely set up this
project over at SourceForce:

   https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-asp/

Also we have Thanos Chatziathanassiou, & Tsirkin Evgeny looking to contribute
further!

Regards,

Josh

On 10/2/11 2:24 PM, Gregory Youngblood wrote:
> Apache-ASP 2.62 has just been released. This is the first release since moving to SourceForge.
>
> The file is pending upload and release to CPAN. Until then, you can get the release from
SourceForge at: