perl-asp mailing list archives

From Gregory Youngblood <>
Subject Re: apache::asp maintenance ,again
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:23:28 GMT
I tend to selfhost things but can put on sourceforge just as easily. I also prefer svn. I'd
be glad to host it, as well as the SVN sample site if that would help. Just let me know.

On Aug 14, 2011, at 5:18 PM, Josh Chamas wrote:

> On 8/14/2011 2:40 PM, Gregory Youngblood wrote:
>> How about creating a patch and sending it to the list. For the short term it lets
the fixes get out. Perhaps we'll hear from Josh or can make other arrangements. What do you
>> Greg
> Thanos, Greg, I am happy to go into co-maintainer on this.  I can look at patches
> or integrations when they come in for peer review, and can publish to web site still,
> which is simply built off of the perldoc from
> Obviously not been highly engaged here, so great if others run with it!
> @Thanos, I think you had the biggest bundle of work that needed to get out there
> in terms of new db layer overhaul, so if you have any special considerations
> or interest here would love to hear it.
> Happy if some one hosts this in a reasonable open source repository, github,
> sourceforge type of gig.  I guess I would be partial to something with svn offered
> and SourceForge seems to but no strong opinions here if it works and folks can
> collaborate, spin off trial forks, etc.
> Regards,
> Josh
>> On Aug 14, 2011, at 11:09 AM, Thanos Chatziathanassiou wrote:
>>> I have numerous fixes for Apache::ASP including the one mentioned here.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message