perl-asp mailing list archives

From Thanos Chatziathanassiou <tcha...@arx.gr>
Subject Re: apache::asp maintenance ,again
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:45:44 GMT
On 15/08/2011 09:38 πμ, Tsirkin Evgeny wrote:
> Nice to hear that there are others interested as well !
> I will be happy to provide any help needed .
>
> @Gregory I think public repository is probably better idea ,this way you
> will neither
> be a bottleneck .Other then that anything that you ,Thanos & Josh prefer
> will be fine.
> I am personally is much more comfortable with svn then git ,but git have
> nice branch
> features .

Ok, so we're all old-school ;)
I also prefer subversion to git mostly because I'm still figuring git out.
Let's set up a sourceforge project and be done with it (?)
I wouldn't mind github too.
I think I can start posting rudimentary stuff to the list for
comments/inclusion on Wednesday or Thursday when I'll be back from holidays.