perl-asp mailing list archives

From Skylos the Doggie <sky...@doglover.com>
Subject Re: Disaster with a debian update
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 22:06:27 GMT
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Benjamin J. Stassart wrote:

> I just hit the same problem running a server with SSL.  I did the same
> strace and had it turn up with AutoLoader.
>
> Did you manage to find a solution other than going with unstable?

Can't say I did.  :(  I figure it must be something with the ssl library
versions or something...

maybe if we could get a functional traceback rather than file open spot...

Skylos

- skylos@doglover.com
- The best part about the internet is nobody knows you're a dog.
  (Peter Stiener, The New Yorker, July 5, 1993)
- Dogs like... TRUCKS!  (Nissan commercial, 1996)
- PGP key: http://dogpawz.com/skylos/mykey.asc