perl-asp mailing list archives

From Josh Chamas <j...@chamas.com>
Subject Re: $0
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 03:35:33 GMT
Remi Fasol wrote:
> hello.
>
> i'm trying to adapt pages that worked under 1.95 to
> 2.55.
>
> i have a series of forms that uses $0 to identify the
> current asp page but for some reason the value in that
> variable contains the previous asp page under 2.55.
>
> my only guess as to why this is happening is that i am
> using:
>
> $Response->Clear;
> $Server->Transfer($NEXT_PAGE);

My apologies for not getting back sooner.  I have been swamped
this past month.  I will look into this as soon as possible,
and let you know the fix.  For some reason $0 is no longer being
set in $Server->Transfer(), and I will fix this so that we
have it covered in the regression test suite.

Regards,

Josh