perl-asp mailing list archives

From Helmut <h.zeilin...@envirotex.de>
Subject Re: Methods
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 14:32:21 GMT
Hi Patricio,

i guess you won't find any documentation of
CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") because Apache::ASP currently
and probably in all the future only supports the Perl programming language.

But i think, you can "translate" this into Perl.

So there are several ways to manipulate, read or create files and
directories in perl - for a first overview see

http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6/pod/perlfunc.html
"Functions for filehandles, files, or directories"

or take a look at the modules IO::Dir, IO::File and so on at CPAN
(http://www.cpan.org)

Helmut

--On Tuesday, December 09, 2003 11:16:58 -0300 Patricio Muñoz