perl-asp mailing list archives

From "Farshid Dabesh-Khoy" <fars...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject CPAN and Apache::ASP question
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2003 17:53:33 GMT
Hi,

This may seem like a trivial question to some, but I am trying to
install Bundle::Apache::ASP through CPAN.

Where is the Apache::ASP bundle meant to be installed??? Is it meant to
be installed into the directory where I have installed Apache? I am a
bit uncomfortable with the fact that CPAN just installs the modules into
directories of its own choice. How can I tell it where to install them.

I am using Apache 2.0.46 with mod_perl enabled on Solaris 2.8.

I am very new to all this, so I'm sorry if I am missing something quite
trivial.

Regards

Farshid Dabesh-Khoy