perl-asp mailing list archives

From Quentin Smith <quent...@comclub.dyndns.org>
Subject Re: Accessing $Session Outside Apache?
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 05:06:09 GMT
Hi-
Although yes, Zope does provide session management of its own, it is not
automatically activated. I do not currently use it. In addition, I do
not want one server to think the user is logged in while the other
server thinks the session has expired. What I may do is create another
table in PostgreSQL to store the session ID and then have Zope and my
asp pages both access that. If Josh has any ideas on a cleaner way to do
this that is closer to what I originally intended, he can chime in when
he wakes up :)
--Quentin