pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Jason Pyeron" <jpye...@pdinc.us>
Subject RE: Load PDF from FileIn byte[]
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2020 14:15:54 GMT
Is it trying to make a temp file? Are you on a readonly system?

Can you post the stacktrace?

From: Simon Baumeler <simon.baumeler@ajila.com>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 10:05 AM
To: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Subject: Load PDF from FileIn byte[]

Hey

I am trying to create a PDDocument and fill it with data from a pdf that I get over an API
as a byte array.

When I try to execute the following command: “PDDocument pdfDocument = new PDDocument().load(byteArray);”
I always get an java.io.IOException: Error: End-of-File Error and I don’t know why. I tried
different pdf files but none worked. Does anybody know this issue or can help me?

Greets

Simon

Simon Baumeler | Informatiker Applikationsentwickler EFZ | Junior Software Engineer

FORMS YOUR DIGITAL PROCESS

ajila ag | Centralstrasse 8b | CH-6210 Sursee

T +41 41 555 52 49 | M +41 76 417 04 34

simon.baumeler@ajila.com <mailto:simon.baumeler@ajila.com>  | www.ajila.com <http://www.ajila.com>