pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Peter Pinnau <unterbrec...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject JBig2 support when using maven shade uber jar
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2019 08:58:49 GMT
I use maven shade plugin to put all project dependencies in an uber jar.
I managed to include pdfbox jbig2 classes via a filter include
configuration. I inspected the jar file and it includes the
org.apache.pdfbox.jbig2 package with classes und sub-packages.

When a jbig2 encoded PDF should be rendered I get:

org.apache.pdfbox.contentstream.PDFStreamEngine operatorException Cannot
read JBIG2 image: jbig2-imageio is not installed

It works fine from my IDE where all jars are included seperatly.

How pdfbox determines if jbig2 support is present? What can be a
solution to get jbig2 rendering working with an uber jar?

versions:

pdfbox 2.0.16

jbig2-imageio 3.0.2

--