pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Joel Hirsh <joelehi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting invisible (white on white?) lines
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2019 14:34:50 GMT
Would be you referring to a clipping region in pdfbox or the PDF?
I know I am not defining one in my code, and I would be surprised if there
was one in the PDF.  But who knows.

I put the files on google drive as public files:
PDF:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W-wfzOxSBhmsDuzQEv5UKBWdlFs3qVlC/view?usp=sharing
Java:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1goXAJDIQmf_lJK2HhlQfvLeEjoDR8XlW/view?usp=sharing
Debug:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PrDuHm86Iv6rzVMxIh7DS3WDQGT7g353/view?usp=sharing

Also, BTW I am currently using pdfbox 2.0.16.

Thanks