pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Problems accessing javascript:
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:10:33 GMT
So first you wanted to remove the Javascript, now you want to add some?

Where do you want to add it? In a field, when opening the PDF, on an
annotation?

There are several examples in the examples subproject in the source code
download
- FieldTriggers.java
- UpdateFieldOnDocumentOpen.java
- AddJavascript.java