pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Möller <tho...@zuendquelle.de>
Subject Re: Rotated overlay problem in commandline tool
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2019 19:49:05 GMT
I’m sorry,
the overlay file is not made by me, I just removed the original content and added some text
in Acrobat. The problematic behavior was not affected by saving it again with Acrobat.
The only solution I found was to send the file to ghostscript and create a new file, so the
rotation-infomation was removed from the file.
How did you manage to get a correct result?

Tom

> Am 13.07.2019 um 20:50 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>
> Thank you, I've created
>
> and played around a bit. I managed to find out how to work with your file so it it appears
properly in the result. Did you create this file yourself and if yes, could you also easily
create test files for 180 and 270 too with the same effect i.e. that the text appears "right"
when the overlay is displayed but that there is a secret rotation?

> If you can't - no problem, just say so, I would then search such files myself from our
test set.

> Tilman
>
>> Am 12.07.2019 um 18:49 schrieb Thomas Möller:
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks for your reply and excuse me for the late response, the files are here:
>>
>> The example files:
>> https://moellersoft.de/downloads/overlay.pdf
>> https://moellersoft.de/downloads/background.pdf
>>
>> The result:
>> https://moellersoft.de/downloads/pdfbox_wrong_result.pdf
>>
>> How it should look:
>> https://moellersoft.de/downloads/result_made_w_acrobat.pdf
>>

>> Greetings, Tom
>>
>>> Am 08.07.2019 um 21:03 schrieb Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't see a workaround for this in the CL tool.
>>>
>>> Can you share your files on a sharehoster?
>>>
>>> Tilman

pdfs are displayed in correct orientation in Acrobat Reader.