pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Merging multiple PDFs in single page
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2019 16:43:00 GMT
I believe there was a similar question on stackoverflow. It is currently
offline, according to google it would be these:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12093408/pdfbox-merge-2-portrait-pages-onto-a-single-side-by-side-landscape-page
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48162058/apache-pdfbox-merge-two-pages-into-one?rq=1
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9517719/how-can-i-stitch-two-pdf-pages-together-with-pdfbox-java

Tilman