pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: PDFBOX -merge utility -Method not found error
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2019 17:26:17 GMT
Hi,

I know nothing about "Iseries". You will usually need pdfbox and
fontbox, see also the dependencies section on the website. Make sure all
are from the same version.

Can you use other classes? E.g. PDDocument and PDPage?

Try

PDDocument doc = new PDDocument();
PDPage page = new PDPage();
System.out.println(page.getMediaBox());