pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Problems accessing javascript:
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:05:23 GMT
Hi,

If you get the dictionary, you could call
COSDictionary.removeItem(COSName.O), or do the same with the AA element.

To get the dictionary from an element, usually .getCOSObject() delivers.

To get a better look at the structure of a PDF, try PDFDebugger.

Like I said, rename the PDF to .TXT and put that one into a ZIP and
upload that one. This way one could have a look without an antivirus
blocking it.

Tilman