pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Reading PDF documents with images encoded in JPEG2000
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2019 16:35:19 GMT
Hi,

No java source code change is needed.

How does your pom.xml look?

What IDE are you using?

Please post the full stack trace. I'm surprised that the log mentions
"com.github.jaiimageio.jpeg2000.impl.J2KImageWriterSpi" but at the same
time claims that the JAI tools are not installed. But
"com.github.jaiimageio.jpeg2000" is the package of the tool on github.

Tilman

Am 16.07.2019 um 14:48 schrieb Prakash Sabapathy:
> Hi,
>
> Are there any simple instructions for a novice in Java on how to suitably change the
source code of PDFBox to allow it to read PDF documents with images in JPEG2000 format?

> I've tried to change pom.xml under various directories (trial and error) and I keep getting
either of the following errors:

> Exception in thread "main" java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: javax.imageio.spi.ImageWriterSpi:
Provider com.github.jaiimageio.jpeg2000.impl.J2KImageWriterSpi not found