pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Jack Poole <jack.po...@ixo.foundation>
Subject Dynamic QR codes?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2019 10:45:19 GMT
Hi all, I'm new to PDFBox and new to this mailing list. I'm looking for
guidance on the capabilities of PDFBox to use for my organization. I have a
specific requirement that utilizes dynamic QR codes.

I’ve looked around and it seems like PDFBox may be able to do this. Before
I pursue further, I need to clarify.

I need to utilize dynamic QR codes to capture PDF form data on an android
tablet.

For the project, the user will be given a pdf form on a tablet, and once
they answer the form questions I would like to generate a QR code. This QR
code will be scanned in person by mobile and be used to capture the form
data. The tablet will not have a network connection.

Any pointers on implementing this with PDFBox would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for your help,

Jack