pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gilad Denneboom <gilad.denneb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Link Annotations
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 10:06:42 GMT
You don't need to access the COS object directly. The link object can have
either an Action or a Destination which jumps to another page.
So you can access getAction and if it's null access getDestination and then
parse it further to see what kind of PDDestinationOrAction object it
returns, and what it does.