pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From RJC 2009 <rjc2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to protect PDF with owner password
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 01:45:34 GMT
Thanks Gilad Denneboom & Tilman Hausherr for your prompt response.
I have tried with the version PDFBox (2.0.15) but the issue still persists.
I have yet to try the "Encrypt" command line utility but at the end I have
to achieve this using this programmatically.
I've shared my testing java code and the sample input & output pdf files at
the following sharehoster url, please take a look.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rYRXFLi7NuzkkvZrm8Er3Lgqn97u2ePs

Appreciate any help on this. Thanks