pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: box annotation cloud border effect
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 16:20:24 GMT
Get the AddAnnotations.java example in the source code, and add this
segment below "aSquare.setBorderStyle(borderThick);":

     PDBorderEffectDictionary bed = new PDBorderEffectDictionary();
     bed.setStyle(PDBorderEffectDictionary.STYLE_CLOUDY);
     bed.setIntensity(2);
     aSquare.setBorderEffect(bed);

The appearance is later constructed by calling constructAppearances() on
the annotation. There is no need to make the stuff public. But you could
of course pass your own annotation handler.

Tilman