pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Verbose mode for command-line tools
Date Fri, 10 May 2019 10:25:10 GMT
Can you retrieve the standard output / error? And the return code?

Other possible causes of type "dumb but has happened to all of us":
- different versions, i.e. you're running an old version that doesn't
have the feature
- missing permissions in output directory (can you create the target
file separately in your macro? Or try running ExtractText with the
output file in the same target directory?)
- typo in call
- spaces in file name and missing quotes
- permission for macro itself (can any word macro open external files?)

Tilman