pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: box annotation border
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 06:19:29 GMT
Am 28.05.2019 um 06:40 schrieb chitgoks:
> hi. im not sure how to create this annotation type
>
> there are 2 options to make this kind of cloud like annotation box
>
> i figure it's PDBorderStyleDictionary?
>
> i checked the content of Pdf and all i can see is
>
>   * /I: 2.0 (the other annotation is 1.0)
>   * /S: /C

/S /C is indeed for "cloudy". /I is the intensity.

We can handle this in the trunk, see in PDCircleAppearanceHandler,
FreeText, Polygon and Square.

You can try how it looks by using PDFDebugger for the trunk:

https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/pdfbox/pdfbox-app/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

Tilman