pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: flattening text in PDPageContentStream
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 07:57:23 GMT
Using that approach the text will be selectable and as it's part of the regular content stream
that's not easy to change.
Potential options (just running some ideas - havn't tested these):
- use a vector graphics as Tilman suggested
- use an annotation and try to get that protected
- put the watermark on an extra layer and try to get that protected

BR
Maruan

> hi maruan.
> Yes everything should stay as is. I only wish to add a watermark text to every page and
watermark page should not be selectable.
> so using PDPageContentStream currently, this is what i got.
>
> On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 2:10 PM Maruan Sahyoun <sahyoun@fileaffairs.de> wrote:
> > shall the regular text of the PDF still be selectable?

Maruan Sahyoun