pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <til...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About fonts and locale/language coverage
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2019 06:49:18 GMT
There is no direct method… what you could do is to open the fonts with DTL OTMaster 3.7 light
and search for any clues. There's something in the GSUB tables IIRC, and I think that fontbox
supports this on a very low level. But there is no existing example, so you'd have to look
at the source code how we use this.

Tilman