pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: How to get square radio button
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 04:53:16 GMT
Please look into the source code download for CreateCheckBox.java and
CreateRadioButton.java, these are (new!) examples. Come back if there
are difficulties.

Tilman

Am 07.03.2019 um 05:16 schrieb Gary Grosso:
> This is resurrecting a thread from last July, as a customer has now decided they really
want this.

in your code. Try first without the /ZaDB stuff. If it is needed, then add it to the Acroform
default resources first, and then this element to the resource of the appearance stream element.

>> Tilman
> It seems I do need to reference ZapfDingbats, and am having trouble doing so.  I can
see the Adobe Acrobat example, aapro.net/temp/squarebutton.pdf, has a Resources node, but
mine, aapro.net/temp/RadioButtons_modified.pdf, does not.

> Comparison images of PDFDebugger are at http://aapro.net/temp/ as are links to the 2
PDF files, and my main Java class.

> Many thanks,
> Gary
>

> The content of this email and any attached files are intended for the recipient specified
in this message only. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is strictly forbidden to share any
part of this message with any third party or rely on any of its contents, without the written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message
and follow with deletion of the original message, any copies and all attachments, so that
we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.