pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Greg Hanowski <g...@enventive.com>
Subject Re: Can pdfbox find a dimension in a pdf drawing, zoom up on it, highlight it, and create an image file?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:29:29 GMT
I've pasted a screenshot of an engineering drawing.  Dimensions are the
numbers that define distances between two points.  I want to be able to
programmatically zoom up on the 12.000 dimension, for example, highlight
it in some way (Put a transparent yellow over it, or change the color of
it), then an image file of the zoomed up view.

**