pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Liu Benhong(Lewis)" <Lewis....@grapecity.com>
Subject Draw arc with given data(start point, start angle, sweep angle, major axis, minor axis)
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 07:13:35 GMT
Hi,

                I'd like to know if you could help me with this problem:

              The only way to draw an arc when I use pdfbox is using bezier curve. However,
I only have these data to describe an arc(start point, start angle, sweep angle, major axis,
minor axis). So here is the problem: how could I draw an arc with these data or how could
I transfer these data to bezier curve points?

I already read this solution on https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40781610/how-to-draw-a-pie-chart-using-pdfbox,
but it didn't solve my problem when the length of major axis and minor axis are not equal.

Looking forward to hearing your answer, thank you very much!

Best regards,
Lewis.