pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From European Neuroscience Center <mnachev.nscenter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extract embedded SVG image from PDF file
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 06:32:42 GMT
The Copyright is not an issue, because we have a contract and have
rights. The main goal is to automate a process which takes a while and
repeat many time. So, using Adobe Illustrator or free Inkscape editor is
not option. We have access to the sources (Website), but this is time
consuming. Partly, there are web services, which we can use, but not for
all tasks. The PDF files are generated automatically by schedule, so this
way can be fully automated.

I will try to find a way to convert this PDF to SVG, but most importantly
for me is to be able to take some parts of each page, not whole page. Do
you know how this can be done? Are there any examples?

Thank you.