pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Евгений Король <fffa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Get Info about XObjects images
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:00:05 GMT
Hello. How to use  PrintImageLocations.java? I tryed to create class and
call method main with args in my project. But no output. Then i tryed java
-jar pdfbox-examples-2.0.13.jar. But its write "no main manifest attribute,
in pdfbox-examples-2.0.13.jar". So I just explore the code of
PrintImageLocations.java.