pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Gary Grosso <gary.gro...@oberontech.com>
Subject Re: How to get square radio button
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2019 04:16:21 GMT
This is resurrecting a thread from last July, as a customer has now decided they really want
this.

in your code. Try first without the /ZaDB stuff. If it is needed, then add it to the Acroform
default resources first, and then this element to the resource of the appearance stream element.

> Tilman

It seems I do need to reference ZapfDingbats, and am having trouble doing so.  I can see the
Adobe Acrobat example, aapro.net/temp/squarebutton.pdf, has a Resources node, but mine, aapro.net/temp/RadioButtons_modified.pdf,
does not.

Comparison images of PDFDebugger are at http://aapro.net/temp/ as are links to the 2 PDF files,
and my main Java class.

Many thanks,
Gary

The content of this email and any attached files are intended for the recipient specified
in this message only. It may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is strictly forbidden to share any
part of this message with any third party or rely on any of its contents, without the written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message
and follow with deletion of the original message, any copies and all attachments, so that
we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.