pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject AW: Re: Get Info about XObjects images
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2019 10:15:40 GMT
Either copy the code into a new project and read the usage text and pass
the file parameter on the command line, or open the examples project in
your IDE and run the file, but change that "args" is set with an array that
contains your file name.

The example project contains lots of classes with main so we can't set one
single main.

Tilman

Gesendet mit der Telekom Mail App
<https://kommunikationsdienste.t-online.de/redirects/email_app_android_sendmail_footer>

--- Original-Nachricht ---
Von: Евгений Король
Betreff: Re: Get Info about XObjects images
Datum: 21.03.2019, 11:00 Uhr
An: users@pdfbox.apache.org

Hello. How to use PrintImageLocations.java? I tryed to create class and
call method main with args in my project. But no output. Then i tryed java
-jar pdfbox-examples-2.0.13.jar. But its write "no main manifest attribute,
in pdfbox-examples-2.0.13.jar". So I just explore the code of
PrintImageLocations.java.

ср, 20 мар. 2019 г. в 22:08, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de
<mailto:THausherr@t-online.de> >:

> Hi, please try the PrintImageLocations.java example from the source code
> download.
>
> Tilman
>
> Am 20.03.2019 um 10:50 schrieb Евгений Король:
> > Hello. How to get width and height of XObject images in mm or in user
> space
> > units? I have sizes of this images only in samples. Two metods:
> > page.getPageImages <http://page.getPageImages> , than
images.get(0).getWidth <http://images.get(0).getWidth> . Its will be in
samples.
> > And
> page.getResources().getXObject()..getStream().getCOSObject().toString
<http://page.getResources().getXObject()..getStream().getCOSObject().toString>
()