pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From PDF Project 1 <pdfproje...@gmail.com>
Subject Conveting PDFont to java.awt.font
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2019 07:24:13 GMT
Hello,
We are creating a PDF viewer which is an open source project. As the pdf
engine, we use Pdfbox and now we faced a problem in converting PDFont to
java.awt.font. We use JTextPanes to display the text lines of pdf pages, so
we need to get an awt font equivalent to PDFont. We found a similar
question in StackOverflow.com but that question is unanswered. We googled
but there is no support on google to the problem. Please help.

Thank you,
LightView development team.
https://github.com/PdfProject8/LightViewer
The LightView opensource java PDF reader project