pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flattening (?) Problem 2.0.5->2.0.11
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 13:50:23 GMT
Historically, I haven't been able to print from within Java because I
must be able to turn duplex on and off and specify a source paper tray
(one has paper, one has labels, and different jobs go to each).  I
never got that to work except via lpr.  Though, it's probably been a
couple years since I tried because the current system works.  :)

I'll try the snapshot and code change when I get a chance.

Thanks,
       Aaron