pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Евгений Король <fffa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions about viewports
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 08:07:20 GMT
Hello. On this pdf i have vector image. Pdf has a layers. I try to use
pdfbox lib in my Java project.
I wrote code like this:
PDDocument document = PDDocument.load(new
File("C:\\Users\\user\\Documents\\Примеры PDF\\тестовые файлы
PDFDocInfo\\07 642_ТР_1_1_КЖ9_АН_1 (вектор).pdf"));
            PDPage page = document.getPage(0);
            List<PDViewportDictionary> viewports = page.getViewports();
            for (int i = 0; i < viewports.size(); i++) {
                System.out.println("Viewport " + (i+1));
                PDViewportDictionary get = viewports.get(i);
                PDRectangle bBox = get.getBBox();
                System.out.println("Размер "+bBox.getWidth()+" x
"+bBox.getHeight());
            }

When i get viewports from page, i can get Width and Height. What is
viewport means? Its like viewports for vector images on page or it is
viewports for layers of pdf file?