pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Евгений Король <fffa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Stream
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 11:37:17 GMT
Hello. Why a got this matrix in one of pdf?
  0 319 -118 0 4866 1373.73 cm
  /R20 Do
  0 319 -118 0 4866 1373.73 cm
  /R21 Do
  0 319 -118 0 4866 1373.73 cm
  /R20 Do
Numbers like 4866 and 1373 takes me coordinates bigger than page dimension.
Maybe its not only this matrix multiplying when i compute coordinates for
image?