pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: How to check the last character in processed stream
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:39:11 GMT
Hi,

by stream you mean a (page) content stream?

Could you elaborate a little about what you're trying to achieve?

BR
Maruan

> Hello ,
>

> I am using processTextPosition(.) to read text in a PDF file. I wonder if
> there is a way to know if this is the last character in the stream that it
> is being processed. I need to check this in the processTextPosition(.) to
> execute some code. Here is my code:
>

> CustomStripper customStripper = new CustomStripper();
>
> customStripper.setStartPage( 1 );
>
> customStripper.setEndPage( 5 );
>
> Writer w = new OutputStreamWriter( new ByteArrayOutputStream() );
>
> customStripper.writeText( pdfDoc, w );
>

> public class CustomStripper extends PDFTextStripper {
>
>     @Override
>
>     public void processTextPosition( TextPosition t )  {
>
>                            // Some processing code.
>
>                            // I need to check if this is the last letter to
> process in this stream!!!
>
>    }
>
> }
>

> Best regards,
>
> Hesham
>

> ---
Maruan Sahyoun

FileAffairs GmbH
Josef-Schappe-Straße 21
40882 Ratingen

Tel: +49 (2102) 89497 88
Fax: +49 (2102) 89497 91
sahyoun@fileaffairs.de
www.fileaffairs.de

Geschäftsführer: Maruan Sahyoun
Handelsregister: AG Düsseldorf, HRB 53837
UST.-ID: DE248275827