pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Fwd: Very slow PDF parsing.
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:37:53 GMT
Hi,

As usual, it would be nice to have the PDF, so that we could run the
profiler.

The HashSet is used to avoid decrypting objects twice.

The "not encrypted" file is likely encrypted with an empty user password.

It would also be interesting to hear what parameter is passed to
MemoryUsageSetting when load() is called.

Tilman