pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham Gneady" <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: PDFBox gets wrong font color values from PDF file!
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 10:16:53 GMT
Thanks Telman!

I have tested the PrintTextColors example and I am getting the same results!
Still, PDFBox reports RGB values different than the ones I see in Adobe
Acrobat when using the PrintTextColors example with my PDF sample.

Best regards,
Hesham Gneady

Included Message:

Hi,

Please use the PrintTextColors example and combine this to your code, then
show where these colors come up, i.e. for what glyph. Hopefully at the
beginning or at the end of the output.

Tilman