pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: deleting a square from pdf file
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2019 18:03:16 GMT
Hi,

You could get the content stream, and then search for something like this:

   1 0 0 1 564.094 785.197 cm
   0 0 m
   31.182 0 l
   31.182 -31.181 l
   0 -31.181 l
   f*

This is the same in all pages except for the 6th number.

Then you rewrite the content stream. See the RemoveAllTexts example for
some inspiration on how to get and rewrite the tokens.

I used PDFDebugger to look at the content stream.

Tilman