pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Certifcate Based AES256
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2019 16:40:50 GMT
This is mostly because of decryption. In theory, some user could come up
with an AES128 encrypted file and fail to decrypt it with PDFBox.

It is also because of curiosity. I was able to get AES256 working but
not AES128 and I wonder why. However I have not worked on it since
creating the issue. Maybe I'll find am idea after doing nothing on it
for some time.

Tilman