pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From "Hesham Gneady" <heshamgne...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Getting font size of letters
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2019 17:03:29 GMT
Dear Tilman,

Thank you for this. I have tried the DrawPrintTextLocations.java example on
3 PDFs, and I see that the best way to get the display font size for letters
in any PDF is by using "text.getXScale()". Am I right?

I have tried this on the 3 PDFs and it returned right results.

Best regards,

Hesham

Included Message:

The font size is really 1. There are other things that influence the display
size, see the javadoc of getFontSizeInPt(). See also the
DrawPrintTextLocations.java example.

Tilman