pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From ACE <chuien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to convert scanned pdf to jpg using pdf box with JBIG2 ImageIO 3.0.2
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2018 08:05:54 GMT
Hi,

Do I just replace the jai jpeg2000 jar with bfopdf-jj2000.jar for the
conversion to work?
I don't find any sample implementation code using jj2000.

Our situation is there is a jpeg 2000 embedded in pdf. We wanted to
converted pdf to jpg.
We are using the implementation code found in
https://github.com/faceless2/jpeg2000.
We got error No JP2 signature box. It seems like it is expecting us to pass
in a JP2 file.

Please advise. Thank you.

Regards,
Ace