pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Tilman Hausherr <THaush...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Unknown code in Huffman RLE stream
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:39:05 GMT
Am 13.11.2018 um 12:28 schrieb Alexander Schwende:
> Hi,
>
> we are using PDFBox 2.0.12 to convert PDF files to JPEG images. It works pretty good,
but currently there are a few files that can't be converted. An "IOException: Unknown code
in Huffman RLE stream" is thrown in the CCITTFaxDecoderStream.decodeRun() method. Now I'm
not sure what this exception means ... is this typically the case when the PDF file is corrupt?

Yes... please share the PDF (upload to sharehoster)

Tilman