pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Schwende <Alexander.Schwe...@cas.de>
Subject AW: Unknown code in Huffman RLE stream
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:03:53 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the answer!
Unfortunately, I can't share the PDF, its confidential ... :(

Regards,
Alexander

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. November 2018 18:39
An: users@pdfbox.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Unknown code in Huffman RLE stream

Am 13.11.2018 um 12:28 schrieb Alexander Schwende:
> Hi,
>
> we are using PDFBox 2.0.12 to convert PDF files to JPEG images. It works pretty good,
but currently there are a few files that can't be converted. An "IOException: Unknown code
in Huffman RLE stream" is thrown in the CCITTFaxDecoderStream.decodeRun() method. Now I'm
not sure what this exception means ... is this typically the case when the PDF file is corrupt?

Yes... please share the PDF (upload to sharehoster)

Tilman