pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Maruan Sahyoun <sahy...@fileaffairs.de>
Subject Re: while trying to get font PDType1Font.HELVETICA , the code seems to get stuck on AIX machine
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 15:17:39 GMT
Hi,

when you write ".. stuck .." what do you mean by that. Are there any messages in the jboss
server log? Any reason you are not using the newer version of PDFBox 2.0? The final release
of PDFBox 2.00 was in May 2016. Current version is 2.0.12.

Most likely your issue is related to fonts not being available on your machine but without
more details this is only a guess.

BR
Maruan

> Am 31.10.2018 um 16:10 schrieb Sushant <sushantk@fitwell.in>:
>
> Hi ,
>
> I am using pdfbox-app-2.0.0-RC3 , In a servlet there is code to create pdf with text
using  PDType1Font.HELVETICA font , this servlet when deployed on tomcat server on windows
machine generated pdf properly,

> but when the same servlet is deployed on a jboss server which is on AIX machine stucks
on  code " PDFont font = PDType1Font.HELVETICA; " .