pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Dileep Pt <dileep.0...@gmail.com>
Subject PDFBox Digital Signature related query
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 16:03:14 GMT
Hi Team,

Is it possible to sign PDF hash using PDFBox in Android.

My requirement is,
* I have 2 Android Apps AppA and AppB.Both have PDFBox libraries. AppA has
certificate and Pvtkey and AppB created the PDFContent.
* Now AppB want to sign the generated pdf, but it doest have the Cert and
PvtKey.
* So I am assuming ,  I will send the PDF hash using Digest to AppA (using
Intent), which use PDFBox to create a CMSSigned data and return to AppB.
* AppB will add the generated signtaure to PDF.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Dileep