pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From ACE <chuien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to convert scanned pdf to jpg using pdf box with JBIG2 ImageIO 3.0.2
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:31:01 GMT
Hi,

The error is Cannot read JPEG2000 image: java advance imaging(JAI) image
i/o tools are not installed.
Subsequently I added jai-imageio-jpeg2000 1.3.0 and jai-imageio-core 1.4.0
and the image converted has black dots all over.

Pdf and converted image can be found in google drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_f_aNFQJbqXz50ol8IxlJaLJ41hVH5T2?usp=sharing

Thank you.

Regards,
Ace