pdfbox-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Herber <patrick.her...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adjust signature field for rotated pages
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 18:58:38 GMT
Hi

Thanks a lot for your reply! I’m using version 2.0.12.

As PDF file I’ve used for example the attached doc0-rotated90.pdf file

 whereas as signature the attached signature.png file

Then I’ve used the example CreateVisibleSignature (https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/signature/CreateVisibleSignature.java?view=markup
<https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/trunk/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/signature/CreateVisibleSignature.java?view=markup>)
and on line 91 replaced the current

visibleSignDesigner.xAxis(x).yAxis(y).zoom(zoomPercent).adjustForRotation();

with

visibleSignDesigner.xAxis(x).yAxis(y).height(92).width(265).adjustForRotation();

Regards
Patrick

> On 23 Oct 2018, at 19:44, Tilman Hausherr <THausherr@t-online.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> What version are you using?
>
> Please share the PDF and mention what parameters are different than the example.
>
> Tilman
>
> Am 23.10.2018 um 11:40 schrieb Patrick Herber:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have some problems with the sizing of a signature field inside a rotated document
page (90 degrees).
>> If instead of specifying the zoom factor (as in the CreateVisibleSignature example)
I specify the desired height and width of the signature, the resulting image has completely
wrong dimensions:

>> visibleSignDesigner.xAxis(x).yAxis(y).height(height).width(width).adjustForRotation();
>>
>> If the page is not rotated or if I remove the call to adjustForRotation() then the
image is correctly displayed (in case of rotated document of course rotated but with the correct
proportions).